During the use of external libraries it sometimes happens, that features doesn’t work exactly right (side effects). In our environment we also face this problem. The following 2 bugs are known:
If the modal content ist very long, on some mobile devices (devices with small screens) sometimes the scrollbar on the right side doesn’t appear inside the modal. This issue belongs to the plugin “Easy Fancybox“. On most mobile devices your don’t realize this problem. You also don’t realize this problem if the content inside the modal is not very long (then the content fits into the modal on the screen). Maybe the author of the plugin “Easy Fancybox” could fixes this issue. It’s a very famos and popular plugin.
If you are going to use the dropdown and enable therfore the dropdown by the paging argument (see article “tablecontrols“) you can flip through the different table pages. But if you go to the table page 2, 3, 4 or higher, the modal function is broken, if you have modals in use. In that cases the output doesn’t work as usual. On the table page 1 the modal is still ok and works fine. That menas, you should not use the feature “dropdown + paging” together if you display links inside your DataTable. If you don’t present clickable links inside your DataTable the “paging”-feature works fine.
A fix is coming within the next plugin release for the following issues
- Agument ORDER (order=dsc,asc) doesen’t work well
- Argument DROPDOWN (dropdown=2,4,8,16,ALL) doesen’t work well
- Argument NAVINFO (navinfo=disable) dosen’t work well (fix within next release)
- Argument SEARCHTXT (e.g. searchtxt=”Here you can filter data”) doesen’t work well
- Argument LINKTO doesen’t work well (fix within next release) ⇒ the more-Feature works fine
- Argument LANG is not yet availalbe